Thursday, February 7, 2008

Deréon is Taking over Part III

I know we've already been over this. It's so not suprising. We've talked about the class rings. We've talked about the prom dresses (which I actually approved of). But this is where I get off. The pure unmitigated horror! Deréon sneakers are just wrong. Sure, I realize they are made with 14 year olds in mind, and no, I'm definitely not a sneaker-wearing type of chick but really Beyonce? I mean really. This is some of the fugliest footwear I've seen, like ever.


( Yes, that is sequin.)



Give me some classic Converse over this mess anyday.

2 cupcakes had this to say:

THE Addict..... said...

i yacked when i saw these the other day...if i EVER see beyonce, i'ma bust her head to the white meat...SIT DOWN!!!!!!

CHA CHA said...

elle...::ducking::

Im actually feeling the high top get ups!...the sequins...NO MA'AM..only if you are like 78 years old with a cigarette hanging out your mouth, with some nude knee highs and shorts…NO!

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!