Bus travel is soooo not my thing, but I'm rest ta go!asdfad This past weekend was my GBFF's birthday, so us and some friends spent the weekend at Winter Explosion, a huge gay ski event. It is a well-known fact that Elle loves the gays so I was super excited to live out all of my wildest Beyonce dreams and completely indulge my inner drag queen. Oh and I totally did. It was the most fun I've had in, like, ever. So I decided to 1) document my costume changes and 2) share some of the fun with you! The first night...Sasha is in the building! Are you ready to be entertaaaaaaaained?
Of course we missed the 8:30 am bus...so we had to call a cab. In true diva style, they came with a limo! ![]() Later that night...loving my LBD
![]() ![]() Day three...Beach Party and Hot Body contest...don't even ask!![]() ![]()
The fabulous Rayceen It's the last night and I'm working the Black and White theme I opened for Patti Labelle ya'll... The legendary Miss Patti was AMAZING! In true dramatic form, I cried the entire time.
Some of my faves....
It's a love fest
I can't even explain what a fantastic time was had by all. I gave and recieved so much love and positive energy...I feel fabulously fearless! Source - me and my digital cam If for any reason you'd like a picture removed, contact Elle at inawordfab@gmail.com |
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Winter Exploded
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
12:23 AM
Luxe Labels: Christian Louboutin, gays make the world go round, Out About Town, Patti LaBelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










The theme of the night: uniforms! 













Posing with cutie pie and Winter Explosion Executive Producer, Don eL Johnson
Mkay, I'm done.
Travel chic, darling...see you next year!
19 cupcakes had this to say:
Elle, you're SO lovely-fied. Only you would go on a ski trip with multiple dresses!
Dia
I love you Elle and thanks for this wonderful posting... I look forward to seeing you again next year...
Your Winter Explosion Agent
i will be lifting those boots....thanks and good-night
I can't believe you were in the same room as the Christian Louboutin shoes! Patti would have had to fight me to get them back. Love you Patti, but this is my student loans you are wearing on your feet!
hey hon! loved the blog! miss you much! we have to catch up soon. Fun B.
Girl ya just too damn HOT and ya cant help it...Im lovin the Sasha...but Im pissed cus Patti Labelle is STILL SO HOT even in her senior stages!
How fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing, I totally enjoyed this post.
well hot damn, can *i* get an invite next time?! lol it looks like you had awesome fun! also, as a complete aside - im fixin to put you in my blog roll right now! eye for an eye! :) ur awesome!
Thanks guys! Loving the comments, and no one even called me a tranny mess...i'm touched :)
Elle for a minute there I thought I read Patti LaBelle gave you her Christian Louboutin heels, lol!
I'm loving the fun poses :)
Loving the fabulosity in these pics!!! Y'all look Fierce :-) Those CL shoes are killing me!!!!
i'm totally loving the zebra print dress and the sparkley heels towards the bottom!
whew i'm tired of all of that fun, cute shoes and gay men! stay fab even amongst the 'divas'!
this post is OH SO FAB!
Elle, you look great as always. Keep rockin' that black sequinned beret.
Beautiful pics. Lovin the zebra print dress with ankle wrap sandals. In an word...FAB!!!!!!! Jealous you got to meet/see Ms. Patti Patti. Loves her and her make-up is ever flawless.
Do my eyes deceive me or am I seeing you breaking into a variation of the Stretch Bicycle in that car?!?!?!?
OMG Mese you're the only one that caught that! Loves it!
OK....you let that inner diva owwwt! Looks like you had a great time. Stay fab, diva!
Post a Comment