Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rihanna at Max Azria

Rihanna rocked her daddy's robe to the Max Azria show on Monday. I kid, I actually think she looks super cute in that oversized shawl, and of course plaid is one of 2008's hottest trends. What say you about her comfy-glam look?

Rih Rih and Joss in the front row



Source

15 cupcakes had this to say:

Anonymous said...

I want her coat!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
F.U. said...

My girl looks good in anything...actually, she's wearing that because its the throw I have on my couch...we got busy right before it was time for her to go and in our fun times, her real coat got chocolate syrup and some other stains on it....so she was like SOS, ella, ella eh, eh don't stop the music!!! I was like, it's ok boo boo, just throw this on. Then BAM! Rih Rih is rockin my throw like what. Yup, fun times.

TravelDiva said...

I liked the close up and the sitting down shot, but for some reason the full length picture of her standing was not doing it for me. But I have to add--her make up and hair--hot!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! for a minute, i thought she was in a bathrobe. she's probably the only one who can pull of that drabby-chic look. how's the new biz coming along?

Elle said...

It's going smashingly well, Kreative! Thanks for asking honey bun!

Anonymous said...

i guess i'm the only dissenter here.. its a nice idea, but maybe its the pattern or the color of the plaid that just makes me think 'flanel blanket flanel blanket flanel blanket.' *shrug* as an aside, i do think she does a very good job of being sexy without havin everything all hangin out; she's good for that.

ps - HI, ELLE! im so glad u came to visit me; i was scared that you'd forgotted me already! :)

THE Addict..... said...

crack is back! check me out baybay! oh, and i truly hate the bathroom rug rihrih is wearing....

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Would you be interested in a link exchange?

Lee said...

I like her style! She always looks cute.

The Bee is out!

yummy411 said...

she's look uber comfy, stylish and chic. i love it! only she can do it though. i'm so glad she got that hair out of her eyes, not looking greasy or as if she just jumped off of stage on tour (the edgy punk look.. it gets tired sometimes)

Edirin said...

this girl is firceeeee, My God!!!!!

Edirin said...

hey girl,watz gd

Habitual Beauty said...

Super fab place you have here hun, cant go a day without it!!!

CHA CHA said...

I say no, she looks like a retro Debbie Allen in the 80's...hmmm on another note, thats not so bad!

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!