Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Raisin in the Sun


What happens to a dream deferred?
asfads
Does it dry up
Like a raisin in the sun?

Or fester like a sore--
And then run?


afda
Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over--
like a syrupy sweet?
afdasdf

Maybe it just sags like a heavy load.


Or does it explode?

asda
-Langston Hughes

7 cupcakes had this to say:

Queen of My Castle said...

Two of my favorite women...Sanaa and Phylicia. I love love love them!

CHA CHA said...

That movie was AWESOME!

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

i loved it! diddy really surprised me and did well. and sanaa was just as annoying as the original benithe....and i LOVED IT!!!!!!

Mese said...

Diddy did very well, large teeth and all!

Marleaux said...

I hate that I missed this. Dammit, I need tivo.. Never saw the original either, but it’s on its way to my house.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to see it...was it as bad as the critics/pundits are saying? Nice lines.

Elle said...

I actually thought it was really good. Superior acting all around. Even still, my mother and sister both thought the original far surpassed it, and I tend to agree.

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!