Friday, February 22, 2008

Old Navy Freshens Up February

Pullover Safari Dress $34.50
asfasdf
Have you been to Old Navy recently? Admittedly, it can be hit or miss, but this month Old Navy introduced the Urban Explorer collection, which features some great little pieces that will keep you right on trend this season. Sweet safari-style jumpers, separates and ethnic print dresses will help you to conquer the concrete jungle! The best part? Oh so reasonable Old Navy prices.

Tie Front Wrap Dress $29.50


Check out FabSugar.com to see what Old Navy has in store for March!

6 cupcakes had this to say:

TravelDiva said...

The pullover safari dress is hot!

CHA CHA said...

I see Old Navy tryna take it to the next level, thats whats up!

SoleSista said...

I was in old navy last night and I saw the first dress. It looks great and I can't wait to go back and try it on. I did not have time as I was with my little one who quickly runs to the back of the store , in search for everything
4/5T and pink but its a nice dress..

Sally Jane Vintage said...

I'm really curious to see this stuff in person. I hope it's as good as it looks online!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Old Navy is definitely stepping up their game.
And I take librarian chic as a total compliment--I am a nerd, so I don't really mind looking like a stylish one!

Anonymous said...

Love the top dress and shoes,I like khaki shades and olive greens, it would also be great with tights

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!