sfasdf The annual Hollywood issue of Vanity Fair hits newsstands Wednesday and the fold out cover features ten fresh-faced starlets doing vampy old-school glamour like it's supposed to be done, darling. I approve! And the cover girls are: Emily Blunt from The Devil Wears Prada, Amy Adams from Enchanted, Jessica Biel of I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry, Anne Hathaway from The Devil Wears Prada, Ellen Page of Juno, America Ferrera of Ugly Betty, Alice Braga of I Am Legend, Zoe Saldana from Vantage Point, Elizabeth Banks from The 40 Year-Old Virgin and Ginnifer Goodwin of Big Love. Of course, neither of the token minos made the true cover. Figures. But Zoe is working that Dior bathing suit. ![]() And while we're on the topic of magazine covers, Miss Eve is on the Feb/Mar '08 cover of Bust Magazine. ![]() Ummm, perhaps we should just add an E and a D onto that magazine title. Whoever did her makeup should be backslapped, fired and then shot. Or perhaps shot, backslapped and then fired. Whatever gets the point across. asdfa Source/Source/Source |
Monday, February 4, 2008
Vanity Fair Goes Hollywood
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
1:48 PM
Luxe Labels: Eve, Zoe Saldana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 cupcakes had this to say:
Oh how I love Zoe!!! Ditto about the E-V-E cover. Looks like a clown
Zoe!..work it out then BYTCH!
After looking at Eve, I must go wash my face with Oil of Olay scrubs
Post a Comment