Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Fashion Week!


Sufferin succotash sweet peach, where did the time go? It's February 1st and the start of other Fall Fashion Week! Woo hoo! And lean wit it, and rock wit it, and pop wit it, and loc wit it...okay I'm a little too excited. But even on a wet and rainy day like today, the start of Fall Fashion Week in NYC can only mean one thing...Spring is right around the corner!



Before I sign off for the weekend (Elle got bidness to attend to), I must give a little inaword...fab love to Kerry Washington, who was super smartly dressed at the Obama/Clinton one-on-one debate last night in Hollywood. She's both sophisticated and sexy in that fabulously fitted suit. Gorgeous!



And one more question, who is this fierce Asian woman in head to toe Marc Jacobs? Oh Kim, you're such a delightful mess and this is why I can't help but love you.
asdfasd
Have a great weekend everyone!
asdfasd
Stay devastatingly fab,
sasdf
Elle

4 cupcakes had this to say:

CHA CHA said...

Kim....damn I aint even see the whole outfit Tha FCK is that?

Keri looks cute

SoleSista said...

I love the pic of Kim she gotta work it no matter what!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Fashion Week.....wish I could jet over to New York for a few days!

Marleaux said...

LMAO at fierce Asian woman. You are killing me today Elle.

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!