Okay who watched the premiere of Deion & Pilar last night? It came on right after The Bad Girls Club (one of my favorite guilty pleasures) and I was so thoroughly entertained! First things first, Pilar is ga-ga-ga-gorgeous. And she gives the pure unadulterated conceit that is Deion Sanders, a run for his money. (Kim Porter, take note). Deion traveling from room to room in his mansion on that motorized scooter tickles me every time. Can we please share a moment of silence for the children's names: Deion Jr. AKA Bucky, Deiondra, Shilo, Shedeur and Shelomi....I love black people. The best part of all?!??! Gary with da Tea! I'm in luv, yall! Miss Honey with da Tea, who's the entertainment reporter for Ricky Smiley's Morning Show, was just as precious as he wanted to be! Next time I'm in Dallas, we are sooo doing lunch and Neiman's (the flagship store is right downtown). Call me Gary! And cupcakes, please click click and check out the fabulous PT, who was the makeup artist in Gary's glam squad, making an appearance on Maury! His cousin brought him on there to give him a drag queen makeUNDER. Hilarious, gur! I totally need more drag queens in my life. adsfa Yup, I'll be back next week. asdf Deion and Pilar: Prime Time Love comes on Tuesdays at 10:30 on Oxygen. adfs |
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Pilar is my play cousin
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
1:09 AM
Luxe Labels: Gary with da Tea, gays make the world go round, television
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 cupcakes had this to say:
"i need more drag queens in my life" ^^ haha ^^
So why did I catch the middle of this show (after watching the Badd Girl as well) and was like, "OMG! Deion Sanders is in a wheelchair?! What happened to him?"
LOL.
Right, motorized scooter...
deion an dthe scooter>>MESS! he's reallya smart @$$ but she handles him well. i'll be watching too
I absolutely loved the show! Pilar is my play cousin, too or best friend or next door neighbor. She is so beautiful and her spirit is even more beautiful. She seems so down to earth and very able to handle herself with Deion or anyone else for that matter. I will be watching every week.
i haven't seen the show
i'll have to youtube it
we don't get it here in canada, i don't think
i really want to see the bad girls club! hhaha
Post a Comment