Monday, April 14, 2008

Fashion Faceoff!

Bright color is absolutely everywhere this season, and orange is becoming a go to hue for sweet summery dresses. After all, this is one color that can make your tanned skin gorgeously glowy. In particular, the Alice + Olivia Floral Poof Dress has been quite popular with young starlets on the scene. Up and comer Keri Hilson wore hers with a big smile at the 2008 Ascap Awards.
Khloe Kardashian decided to tie the belt in the back and pair it with a metallic clutch at a Lisa Kline event in L.A.

DK dollface Aubrey O'Day wore hers super short with gold accessories in Vegas.


Although she clearly didn't get the memo about the Alice + Olivia mini, Jordin Sparks rocked a similar color and silouhette at the 2008 Kids Choice Awards.

So, who wore their bright orange dress the best?

9 cupcakes had this to say:

Mese said...

Aubrey's head and the rest of her body don't look like they go together. I think she looked better before she started taking style tips from Puffy.

TravelDiva said...

I'm going to have to give it to Jordin. PCD did a close up on Keri Hilson's feet and it was not a good look.

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

how ironic that we both posted about keri today?! genius minds think alike...no wonder we go back like 4 flats on a cadillac-LOL! nonetheless, i love keri's look (and her SHOES) but due to unfortunate circumstances...i have to give it to aubrey if you block her face/head out

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Hilson or Sparks I think wore it best. I'd like to see this bright color on someone really pale to know if I could wear it though. It makes all these ladies look glowing!

Chi-Chi said...

I guess Orange is in for the summer, huh?

My vote goes to Keri Hilson. She wore it better than Aubrey and Jordin...

Anonymous said...

my votes go to hilson and sparks. loving the bright spring/summer colors

matt williams said...

Keri wins, I thnk she is just so preety.

Edirin said...

aubrey took the crown..she looks amazing

The F_Uitlist said...

I think Keri did it best, but travel diva is right the feet were a hot mess.

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!