This chick is doing the most. Can you count the ways? 1. Black leather leggings 2. Navy silk minidress 3. Hot pink cropped short sleeved jacket 4. Yellow gold jeweled broach 5. Silvery sequined pumps 6. Leopard clutch I'm dizzy. I don't know how she does it, but somehow it's all working for her. ![]() |
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
SJP Does the Most
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
1:14 AM
Luxe Labels: Sarah Jessica Parker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




My favorite fashion risktaker, Sarah Jessica Parker, did it again last night. Here she is at the premiere for her new film, Smart People, in NYC. 
5 cupcakes had this to say:
she is one of the few that can go all the way left...and not look nuts most times. ilike that about her, especially being the unsexiest woman on earth and all
Agreed. She can pull off a lot of out there looks.
LOL on the unsexiest woman thing. I mean SJP is less sexy than Laura Bush? That's pretty bad.
hmm,she doesnt look too bad
she did look ador! was a glimpse of carry-esq fashion!
awesome! I love SJP!
Sex and the City is one of the best shows ever =P
Post a Comment