Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Stretch Bicycle lives!

Just when I think all is lost, my evil twin F.U. sends me a picture of my favorite ferocious pose, the Stretch Bicycle, and all is right with the world. It's really the pose that keeps on giving. Here is the delightful Amerie, working it like nobody's business. Check out my other favorite Stretch Bicycle poses, here...

Thanks boo!

3 cupcakes had this to say:

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

i love her...but i wish she hadn't colored her hair. why can't she be huge in the US like she is overseas? does she have new music coming out? whats behind this shoot?

Mese said...

BWAAAAAHHHHAHAHHHHH! The "stretch bicycle" is a tag now....I Love you Elle!!!!

The F_Uitlist said...

I love this pose! Has Amerie had some work done? I heard something about her having a new album coming it out, but no one is going to buy it. She has to compete with too many others (i.e Ashanti, Beyonce Fergie....)

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!