Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Make it Stop!

Um...are those palazzo pants!?!

I give up. No more pseudo-celebrity clothing lines! They can't be trusted. More importantly, I don't think my delicate stomach can take it. Just looking at these ungodly tops is making me itch.

No, Scary Spice isn't posing at a swap meet, she has "designed" a truly scary collection entitled...wait for it...Catty Couture, which is based on her own wardrobe. LOLZ for days! Is she serious with all that cheetah? Sure, into every life a little animal print must fall, but this is ridiculous.

The last thing the world needs is more cheap and tacky clothes, and in animal print no less. There's already a Rainbow on every corner in the hood.


Source/Source

7 cupcakes had this to say:

Edirin said...

no mel,it looks a cheap and tacky mess

TravelDiva said...

I have never looked at Scary Spice and thought, "Wow, her outfit is hot." So veto to a line based on her style....

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

why didn't she design something along the lines of how she's been dressing lately? the cattiness of her line is laugh-tastic! poor baby...b/w her eddie/baby drama and that strange looking hubby, she's probably half out of her mind

Chi-Chi said...

Not every celeb is destined to launch a clothing line. I mean do these folks just sign on the dotted line??! Mel B needs to come correct as her friend Posh.

Dee said...

An entire animmal-print clothing line? Ok that will get old after like, what, 2 minutes.....

The F_Uitlist said...

GRRRRRRR!!!!!

It's already old. I can't see anyone wearing those except maybe the NY jewish woman.

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

LMAO!!!! somebody just shoot me now!!!

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!