Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Trendwatch: Colorful Sunglasses

As trendwatchers know, Spring/Summer 2008 is all about color...the brighter and bolder the better! A super easy way to add a spark of color to any outfit is with your sunglasses. Show off your fun personality with a green pair for stroll in the park, bright blue for a frolic on the beach or pink for a rooftop brunch. You won't be alone. Colored sunglasses are popping up everywhere, and whether you choose to go designer, darling or cheap and chic, everyone can join the fun.


Turquoise has been especially popular with the celebs...but really, any splash of color that suits you will do.

Check out some picks, below...



Fluro Neon Visor $22.01





Vintage Christian Dior Sunglasses $242.11



Jeepers Peepers Teddy Sunglasses $26.41


Spitfire 83 to Infinity Sunglasses $35



Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarers in Orange Camo $139.00

Source/Source

8 cupcakes had this to say:

LBIC said...

Lily's are the cutest. I love pink, though.

Sunglasses Guy said...

In the second picture, the two celebrities on the outside are wearing the same pair. Do you know what they are? There are a lot of blues this year.

http://everythingsunglasses.blogspot.com

Elle said...

Hey Sunglasses Guy...those are Ksubi "Grille" sunglasses that Gwen and Paris have on.

Sunglasses Guy said...

Thanks Elle!

Looks like I need to visit your site from time to time, I hadn't even heard of Ksubi.

TravelDiva said...

Interesting, I think the models pull the sunglasses off in the photos, but the celebs not so much.

Anonymous said...

hi,
could anyone tell me what kind of sunglasses these are?
http://images.google.dk/imgres?imgurl=http://karinsbedrifter.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/drew.jpg&imgrefurl=http://karinsbedrifter.wordpress.com/2007/07/06/mmm-to-hide-behind-sunglasses/&h=223&w=287&sz=49&hl=da&start=53&um=1&tbnid=zZPpwkSMgjjj5M:&tbnh=89&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddrew%2Bbarrymore%2Bsunglasses%2B%26start%3D36%26ndsp%3D18%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dda%26sa%3DN

thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

...if you cant see the picture, I mean the one drew barrymore wears in the movie "mucic and lyrics"

buy viagra online said...

How cute they are..I really like it..thanks for sharing..I am going search same models in market..

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!