![]() The colorful collection hits H&M stores today, and includes summer favorites like swimsuits, dresses, scarves, tops, and bottoms. And the prices are right! A one-piece swimsuit is $34.90, while an apron dress is $49.90. The collection also includes menswear, for those bold enough to wear such punchy pieces. ![]() If you're thinking, "Those pieces are too bright, those patterns are too bold, and the whole thing is too much," then may I suggest at least indulging in a Marimekko scarf or floppy hat? Everyone should have one of the two on hand for emergency purposes. Start with either a silk scarf or floppy-brimmed hat, add oversized sunglasses and you can instantly turn a bad hair day/hangover into pure glamour, darling. |
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Marimekko hits H&M stores today!
Lovingly posted by
Elle
at
2:33 PM
Luxe Labels: accessories, affordable fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 cupcakes had this to say:
NY mag says it hits stores tomorrow. And NYMAG would never lie to me. Snif sniff....
And I will so have that Black and white dress.
Believe you me, it's today, April 10. I've had this date calendared for ages!
Say it ain't so!
well then i am glad i didnt go to work today because it was probably a mad house at the flagship store.
I went Saturday and I blame you, Elle, lol!
That $10 off a $50 purchase sale was NOT helping me out at all, LMAO!
Post a Comment