Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gwynnie-poo covers Vogue


My darling Gwyneth is looking absolutely ethereal on the cover of next month's Vogue. She's giving me cerebral sea nymph in this picture...I love! Yes, she's airbrushed to within inches of her life, and it kinda looks like she borrowed one of her BFF Beyonce's lacefronts, but she is still a shimmery goddess in this pic. And really, it's all about the dress! She's wearing a gold, embroidered, tissue lamé Pre-Fall 2008 Oscar de la Renta confection that is practically tailor-made for editorials. Perfectly accessorized with Robert Lee Morris cuffs, this look has me drooling. Yes, please!

Source

4 cupcakes had this to say:

Edirin said...

she's airbrushed to within inches of her life..its amazing how they use airbrush these days

it looks like they stuck her head on some1 else. dang

Anonymous said...

The dress is rather lovely... however, I can't get over the chicken cutlet look that she rocked a few years ago... ehwwww

The F_Uitlist said...

I love the whole perfect outfit but especially the cuffs. I want them!

Simone Craig said...

oh gwyneth. love her.

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!