Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Out About Town: Bryce's Birthday

The birthday girl...gorgeous darling.

On Thursday night, I had the distinct pleasure of feting the fabulous Bryce Gruber, owner of IntenCity Global PR and Salonika Ltd. Jewelry, at a birthday celebration in her honor. The venue was the cavernous D'Or, which was the perfect setting for me to mix and mingle, with digi cam in hand, amongst the lovelies in attendance. Here's my night in a nutshell...

The first person I see? Richie Rich of Heatherette of course. Here he is working the pout with Chris Coffee of Gotham Lasik.


Stylist Matthew Anderson and I became fast friends...he saved me from the clutches of a cornball!


You know this was love at first sight...too fierce.



Bryce with her model friend, Sam Singer.



These party girls were soon dancing on the dark chocolate banquettes.


I met the dapper Ronnie Williams (on right) that night, here with a friend...



...and again here with his boo. So get this: we ran into each other again at the end of the night (roundabout 6 am) in my building in NJ! I was getting on the elevator as he was getting off. Crazy right? We're def going to KIT.


He gave good face.

Love them...they were such bubbly fun!


Working the pose from his perch.



Loving the man cleavage.




Poppin' perm? Check. 80's glasses? Check. Keffiyah scarf? Check. I heart NY tee? Check. Fabulosity? Quadruple check.



I definitely felt her colorful tie-dyed top and big beauteous hair.


Nikolaj from Finland...sooo cute. He lit our drinks on fire and made me giggle.



His friend Mikkel was rocking the Dita Von Teese tee by Marc Jacobs.



Her smile just sparkled.


A lil percussion never hurt anybody.

The Hawaiian Tropic Zone Dancers shook a tailfeatha.


OMG! This was sooo the highlight of my night. The Countess LuAnn from Real Housewives of New York City made an appearance! I'm gaga for her. Fab indeed.

Photographer Antwan Duncan took a bunch of cool pics for Guest of a Guest...here's my close up.

Thanks Bryce and F.U.!

6 cupcakes had this to say:

Park Avenue said...

Countess de Lesseps was there? Oh, the jealousy I feel right now! LOL The picture of yourself is diva deluxe. The party looks like it was nothing but fab fun.

F.U. said...

I just had a feeling that this was where you needed to be...check and check. You're very welcome :)

Simone Craig said...

Love it! Great black and white of you too.

The fabulosity of life continues to unfold...

CHA CHA said...

You look lovely as usual...but errr umm....PERM WOOOOOW

The F_Uitlist said...

Elle, may I please shrink myself and ride in your purse to all these lovely event.

Mese said...

That is a gorgeous picture of you! I need help before engagement photos and the wedding for my posing game. Please do a post on the best ways to pose for photos, because you know how to get that head tilt and those pumps into A+ position!

Shop Women's Shoes at Heels.com. Free Shipping!